1. Many Foriegners , (Expatriates) from Places other than Asia live in the Area , often have substantial Assets/monies in their "home country"/ Country of Origin and have also accumulated Assets/monies in one or more places in Asia;
2. In Many cases Foriegners have formed Relationships and marriages with Nationals of various Asian Countries and there are dependants/children resulting from these relationship(s).
3.In some cases Foriegners/Expatriates have other family and sometimes dependants in their Country of origin.
FOR OFFSHORE TAX FREE CONFIDENTIAL INVESTMENTS : Please see http://www.legalexchangeasia.com/offshore-tax-free-investment
Received Wisdom ; [ "Jurisdiction" = Legal System area of each particular Country/location]
1. When making a Will ; its is usually best best to make a separate Will that only applies only in respect of each Country or place and which does not in any way contradict other wills made in other Countries/jurisdictions
2.Generally Dependants have to BE MADE provision for or the risk is Courts may interfere and make provision for them after death of Will make anyway (i.e. Re make the Will for you)
3. ***A GOOD ESTATE PLANNING WILLS/TRUSTS, POWER OF ATTORNEY REVIEW SHOULD INCLUDE A HOLISTIC APPROACH AND ENQUIRE IF for instance you and your often younger Spouse have adequate Life ,Sickness and Accident /Income protection Insurance ...if you have a Business ..is it covered if you become incapacitated ?
NOTE ; ALL COUNTRIES OFTEN HAVE DIFFERENT LEGAL SYSTEMS AND LAWS ABOUT INHERITANCE THUS HAVING SEPARATE WILLS IN EACH JURISDICTION OR PLACE WHERE PROPERTY AND ASSETS ARE SITUATED MAKES MORE SENSE.
FOR FORIEGNERS WHO WERE MIGRANTS TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN THE SITUATION CAN AGAIN BE MORE COMPLICATED AS QUITE OFTEN SUCH PEOPLE WILL HAVE ASSETS AND PROPERTY OR MAY DO IN THEIR ORIGINAL "COUNTRY OF ETHNICITY"/ORIGIN ; for instance many Australians and New Zealand ,Canadian and USA Citizens (and others !) may either have migrated there from by way of Example UK ,Ireland ,Europe or other countries................and there may also be substantial property in those places /"Jurisdictions".
Please contact us for further information ; a good first step is to list all assets in each place and its value................................ at our main Asset Protection Web Site there is a simple Form to assist you to do this ;please see http://assetandpropertyprotection.com.au/estate-planning-form/
ENQUIRIES : TEL Australia (612) 9281 3230/ 61 409 813622
Asset + Property Protection ,
* Thailand - SE Asia (66) 06 2003 8560 (66) 910 485 916 skype alextees
Australia/NZ Tel 612 9281 3230/61 409813622 Email email@example.com